Here’s my pick of the best dressed from the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.
I’ve tried to keep the list a bit broad covering international stars, the young and old, the famous and not so famous.
1. Eva Longoria’ s Statement Feather train mermaid dress
|Eva Longoria in a Marchesa gown|
2. Diane Kruger’s Liquid metallic gold number by Vivienne Westwood’s Gold Label.
and her glam Greek goddess look in a pale green Giambattista Valli gown.
3. Najwa’s White Lace with Nude Lining Number by fellow Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad and jewellery by Mouawad. She has recently become the first Arab Ambassador for L’Oréal Paris in the Middle East
4. Jane Fonda defying her age and dazzling in metallics
|Jane Fonda in Atelier Versace|
|Jane Fonda in Roberto Cavalli|
5. Ash rocking her post-pregancy curves in Elie Saab
6. Nina Dobrev shimmering in Elie Saab
|Nina Dobrec wore an Elie Saab dress, Bulgari jewels, and silver Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals.|
7. Berenice Bejo stunning in red Louis Vuitton gown and Chopard jewellery at the 65th Cannes Film Festival opening ceremony
8.Bérénice Marlohe in Emilio Pucci
9.Naomi Watts in another statement Marchesa gown
10. Salma Hayek looking regal in Gucci
To stay up to date with more Hollywood fashion updates follow by RSS, or email or follow me on Facebook